Callsign is committed to providing equal opportunities to all persons without discrimination and to employing and promoting a workforce based solely on ability.
This policy sets out our company’s position on equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our Policy therefore, is to:
- Ensure that no job applicant or employee is discriminated against on the grounds of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, part-time or fixed term contract status, sexual orientation or religion. The company is committed not only to its legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment
- Advertisements for vacant positions will give sufficiently clear and accurate information to enable potential applicants to assess their own suitability for the position. Available Information about positions will be provided in such a manner that does not discriminate against on the grounds of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, part-time or fixed term contract status, sexual orientation or religion.
- All applicants and employees will be considered solely on their merits for career development and promotion, with equal opportunities for all.
- The application of recruitment, training, and promotion policies to all individuals will be on the basis of job requirements and the individual’s ability and merits
- The company will put in place any reasonable measures and/or adjustments within the workplace for those employees who become disabled during employment or for disabled appointees.
- All employees of the company will be made aware of the provisions of this policy.
- Discrimination is unacceptable conduct which may lead to disciplinary action under the company’s Disciplinary Procedure
- Any complaints of discrimination will be pursued through the organisation’s Grievance Procedure